For Sale £150,000

Ashton Gardens, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Floorplan for Ashton Gardens, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Floorplan for Ashton Gardens, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Description

bedrooms2
bathrooms1
receptions1
  • Terraced Home.
  • Two Bedrooms.
  • Sold on a 75% Shared Ownership Basis - Rent Payable on 25% £76.20 pcm.
  • A Gross Internal Floor Area of Approximately 529 sq/ft / 49 sq/metres.
  • Modern Kitchen & Bathroom.
  • Walking Distance to Huntingdon Town Centre, Schooling & Amenities.
  • Enclosed Rear Garden.
  • Single Garage with Parking to Front.
  • The Property is Offered For Sale with No Forward Chain.
  • EPC: C.
A terraced home with single garaging offered on a 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS, situated close to Huntingdon Town Centre. No forward chain.

Introduction

A two bedroom terraced home offered on a 75% shared ownership basis, ideally placed within walking distance of Huntingdon Town Centre and local amenities. The property benefits from a single garage and has no forward chain.

Location

Situated in close proximity to Huntingdon town centre the property provides easy access onto the A14/A1 road network. Schools catering for all age groups, both private and public can be found within a 20 mile radius, Huntingdon itself benefits from a variety of independent shops, larger supermarkets and retail outlets. Within cycling distance, Huntingdon Train Station provides access to London Kings Cross in under an hour.

Gross Internal Floor Area

The Gross Internal Floor Area is approximately 529 sq/ft / 49 sq/metres.

Shared Ownership

The Property is offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis, the remaining 25% is owned by Chorus Homes (Places for People) with a rent payable of £76.20 pcm.

Entrance Porch

Door to front elevation.

Living Room - 12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.81m x 3.50m)

UPVC door to front elevation. Radiator.

Kitchen/Diner - 10' 10'' x 7' 7'' (3.30m x 2.31m)

Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted cupboard units with granite effect worksurface. UPVC window and door to rear elevation. Sink unit with drainer. Space for cooker with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Under stair cupboard. Gas fired central heating boiler. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.

Landing

Principal Bedroom - 12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.81m x 3.50m)

UPVC window to front elevation. Radiator.

Bedroom 2 - 7' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.21m x 2.11m)

UPVC window to rear elevation. Radiator.

Bathroom

Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled surrounds. UPVC window to rear elevation. Radiator. Airing cupboard.

Garage

Single garage with up and over door to front elevation. (Please site plan under floorplan tab for garage location)

External

To the rear of the property is a garden, fully enclosed by timber fencing.

Tenure

The Tenure of the Property is Leasehold, the term being 125 years from 4 July 1988.

Council Tax

The Council Tax Band for the Property is B.

Agents Notes

These particulars whilst believed to be correct at time of publishing should be used as a guide only. The measurements taken are approximate and supplied as a general guidance to the dimensions, exact measurements should be taken before any furniture or fixtures are purchased. Please note that Oliver James Property Sales and Lettings has not tested the services or any of the appliances at the property and as such we recommend that any interested parties arrange their own survey prior to completing a purchase.

Money Laundering Regulations

In order to progress a sale, Oliver James will require proof of identity, address and finance. This can be provided by means of passport or photo driving licence along with a current utility bill or Inland Revenue correspondence. This is necessary for each party in joint purchases and is required by Oliver James to satisfy laws on Money Laundering.

For further details on this property, please give us a call on

01480 458762

Book a Viewing

Book a viewing or enquire about this property

Simply fill out the form below or call us on 01480 458762